Saturday 9 March 2013

Since you've been gone

I know things have been rather quiet for a while, but it took me a rather long time to get over the loss of my beautiful Kate and William mug. It was a rather traumatic summer. Of course I spiralled into a deep depression following the end of the jubilee celebrations (and all I have to say about it is that Kate should not have matched her dress to the chairs on the boat) and then had the anxiety of learning of the illness of poor old Phil. Following that Harry sent my blood pressure soaring (not in a good way), and of course young Kate just made things worse. 2012 was not really been the best royal year.

HOWEVER, I have added not one but THREE new mugs to my collection. One, of course, to replace the late Kate and Wills mug, one to celebrate the jubilee, and one to celebrate the Queen's coronation. Marvellous. With any luck a new mug will be added to my collection in July.

I've been sewing a bit too, but that's not as interesting as my collection of royal memorabilia.

No comments:

Post a Comment