Thursday 24 May 2012

Pin's Purchases: God Save The Queen


I have had a rather happy few weeks buying all the Royal memorabilia that I can get my hands on. So far I have added a lovely notepad, a great pin tin and an amazing cupcake set to my collection.



These are the cupcake toppers, I'm not convinced they're going to look great, really I'd rather have some photos of the queen's face like last year's royal wedding rice paper photos. I'm totally impressed with the set though- Poundland wins again!

I think my notepad makes up for the cake topper disappointment. I can't decide what to use it for though; a sewing journal perhaps?












 I also HAD to photograph my most exciting purchase EVER....my grad ball ticket(s). Beautiful. Do you think I can wear a crown and a nice sash to the ball? Perhaps take along a jewelled Orb to compliment my outfit? Perhaps not.



In other news, my dad brought me up a cup of tea the other day and announced,

"I'm afraid Charles and Diana have had an accident."

Clearly this was slightly confusing, however, it transpired that he had DROPPED MY FAVOURITE WILL AND KATE MUG. I'm not sure what was more tragic, the loss of my beloved cup or my father's inability to distinguish between Charles and William.

P.S- I say 'favourite Will and Kate mug'. I mean 'only Will  and Kate mug'. Honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment